Kaleo Girls

Kaleo Girls

Friday, October 1, 2010

Year 2...


The Ladies of Conway :)

Greetings All! Years ago I never would have thought that life would go by so quickly. Now I have experienced how yesterday rapidly becomes years ago. As many of you know last year I made a huge move to Arkansas to begin a leadership academy called 24/7+cadre. I had an amazing first year and God became more real to me in more ways than I could have ever thought possible for me. Because of that, and many other factors of course, I came back for a second year! The name transitioned throughout last year from 24/7 to [Ca]dre Academy. A first year is about you and your relationship with God. A second year becomes about putting everything you learned during a first year and applying it. I have the honor and privilege to get to be over 3 amazing first year girls. They are from Michigan, Kansas, and Arkansas. During the brief first month of the program I have already seen these girls begin to mature into the women of God they are called to be. I have 4 other amazing second year students that I am serving in Conway with. I know that there is no way that I would be able to make it through this year without them. I am excited to see where God brings us on our journey this year as we get to play a dynamic role in the life of these men and women of God. I know that I will be growing so much this year as I learn to become a second year first of all and then becoming a better second year. I am excited to share all the highs and lows of the year with each one of you as I update you on my life in Arkansas. Please pray for me as I seek God more today than I did yesterday. Unity is essential within the second year students as well as in the lives of the first years. Pray God continues to soften the hearts of each one of us who want to grow into the people God has called us to be. Pray for direction for the leadership of the program as they plan for the year and set the standard, become the example for each person in the program. I love you all and would love to hear from you if you would like to share what is going on in your lives! I will be sending out an email every month to update you on my busy life. If you would not like to receive it please let me know. If you know someone that may want to be added let me know as well so I can add them to this.

Thank you all!

Working together during team building exercises


Sarah Smith



Sarah's Contact information:

Facebook: smiths_12@hotmail.com
Twitter: @sarahmarie12


Cadre Academy information:

Facebook: Cadre Academy
Twitter: @cadreacademy
Website: www.iamcadre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment