Kaleo Girls

Kaleo Girls

Monday, January 11, 2010

Freedom

I can't believe how time has gone by. It's crazy to think of where I was a year ago and everything that happened in my life. I am a completely different person and I know that without God I would not be where I am now. My desire is that each and every person can experience God the way that I have been able to. There is such freedom in His presence.

So many times in life, people are so stressed with life, they have so many things to tie them down whether it is time, family, friends, drug, alcohol, a boyfriend/girlfriend, unhealthy relationships. And they think that by doing more of one thing will bring them happiness. It will take away the pain they are feeling. It will not. There is nothing in life that will heal the wounds of life except for God. The One Living God. The God who is able to sympathize with us in every way. He was tempted just as we are tempted daily but looked to God who gave Him strength to get through every situation in life.

Jesus Saves! Just a thought that came right as I was writing this. I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Missing you lots, lady. But I know a certain someone who is looking over your shoulder every step of the way :) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! I'm so glad you're having such an incredible experience! Praying for your safety as you train and complete the iron man thing!

    ReplyDelete