Kaleo Girls

Kaleo Girls

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer is gone...

Here I am, sitting in my room for the final Sunday night for some time. I am so excited to be leaving! Life from this point on is not going to be the same and I am ready! Well, I think I am, I AM!!!

My parents threw me a surprise going away party! I love them, and it's been a while since I have been able to say parents, and them doing something together in, well, a long long time! The party being 100% a surprise it was not but it was to some extent. I was very excited to see everyone that came! It was an awesome time to see loved ones that I won't be able to see for a while. And I also got to see some people I have not seen in years! It was good!

I think what I am most excited for is to have my walk with God be so much closer than it has been in the past. God is truly the only One who can help you through any situation. If your walk with Him is on a gravel, crooked path, your life will be unstable. But if you are on a beautifully paved road, there is your life. Amazingly beautiful. You are more available to walk with ease and to talk freely because there are little distractions to take your focus off of your path with Him.

I know that I need to be put in the situation where I absolutely need to be 100% focused on God without other distractions. It's going to be amazing and :) such an amazing experience!

1 comment: